The Anchor Point Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center is Anchor Point’s nonprofit advocate for local business. Working diligently with local partners, driving tourism, and promoting commerce within our town is of the utmost importance to the Chamber. Although we thrive on volunteer support, members are vital to our town’s success!
The Anchor Point Chamber has been in continuous operation since 1986 and has worked as a support organization for the community providing business promotion assistance and opportunities for community growth. Members are crucial to accomplish the services provided through the Chamber. We value your support, ideas, and commitment to our community.
I am sure you recognize the need to promote our town and continually work to enhance and grow our local businesses and community resources. With this in mind, the Board of Directors would like to extend this personal invitation to become a valued member of the Anchor Point Chamber.
- Visitor Center – We promote our members’ businesses. Brochure display and distribution is a vital part of our daily operations. Members are entitled to rack space for business cards and flyers in the lobby of the Visitor Center. In 2019 we welcomed a great crew who staffed the office several days a week, and we anticipate their return for the 2020 season.
- Communication – Although the visitor center operations slow for the winter season, we continue to support local business via phone, email, and social media. As a member, please feel free to contact us with any information that you would like distributed to the public. We are happy to do so via email and social media.
- Website – We provide our members with Internet representation on our site, including contact information and an easy to follow link to your organization’s web page ensuring seamless research for our prospective visitors.
- May 8th & 9th 2020 – 26th Annual Calcutta King Salmon Tournament – No better way to kick off the season. Our annual Calcutta event continues to grow. In 2019 we distributed over 8K in prizes. It was our highest attended tournament yet.
- 4th of July Parade 2020 – A longtime favorite, we continue to keep local traditions alive
Looking ahead in Anchor Point
- 2020/2021 Anchor Point Bridge Replacement
- We are continuing our efforts to secure funding for a boardwalk that links the Anchor River State Recreation Area to the Boat Launch.
The 2019 season brought plenty of sunshine and with it an array of new businesses, new owners, and record numbers of tourists. As we look forward to the upcoming 2020 season, we hope that you will use the Chamber of Commerce as a resource for your business endeavors. We appreciate your support!
All the best,
Bill Scott Cody Cunningham Dave Driggers Nina Cunningham
President Vice President Treasurer Secretary