The Anchor Point Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center is Anchor Point’s nonprofit advocate for local business. Working diligently with local partners, driving tourism, and promoting commerce within our town is of the utmost importance to the Chamber. Although we thrive on volunteer support, members are vital to our town’s success!
The Anchor Point Chamber has been in continuous operation since 1986 and has worked as a support organization for the community providing business promotion assistance and opportunities for community growth. Members are crucial to accomplish the services provided through the Chamber. We value your support, ideas, and commitment to our community.
I am sure you recognize the need to promote our town and continually work to enhance and grow our local businesses and community resources. With this in mind the Board of Directors would like to extend this personal invitation to become a valued member of the Anchor Point Chamber.
- Visitor Center – We promote our member businesses. Brochure display and distribution is a key part of our daily operations. Members are entitled to rack space for business cards and flyers in the lobby of the Visitor Center.
- Website – We provide our members with Internet representation on our newly designed website including contact information and an easy to follow link to your organization’s web page ensuring seamless research for our prospective visitors.
- Facebook – Every month the chamber will feature one of our members, helping to promote locals and visitors alike to patronize their establishments.
- Networking – Chamber meetings are an excellent way to network with local businesses and open new opportunities.
- May 12th & 13th 2017 – Calcutta King Salmon Tournament – No better way to get the season off to a great start
- 4th of July Parade 2017 – A longtime favorite, we continue to keep local traditions alive
- August 26th 2017 – Community Picnic – Mix business and pleasure while connecting with community members
Ongoing and On the Horizon
- Continuing to grow our relationship with KHLT
- Anchor Point Boat Launch Restoration Project
- Update local map
All the best,
Bill Scott Cody Cunningham Dave Driggers Nina Cunningham
President Vice President Treasurer Secretary
Thank you for supporting the Anchor Point Chamber of Commerce
“North America’s Most Westerly Highway Point”
PO Box 610 Anchor Point, AK 99556 (907) 235-2600